|El Paso, Texas|
|Introducing new Newsletter Series||3/19/2014 8:08:11 AM|
Trading can be a very rewarding profession, an exciting hobby, and/or a way to grow your net worth for retirement. The thrill of trading comes from buying a stock and watching minute-by-minute as your account value bounces up and down.
Trading can make you unbelievably wealthy if you learn to trade well, or it can rob you of your trading capital very quickly if you do not. Trading well is not luck! Luck is for gamblers. Trading well takes skill and skill can be learned.
Learning to trade well is critical if you intend to last in the markets. And, you have to last in the markets if you intend to build your lifetime wealth.
The best way to learn is to immerse yourself in the market, collaborate with other traders, and cautiously learn from other traders' experiences.
StockTraderWiz is pleased to announce its new Newsletter Series to help beginning traders learn new stock trading tips and techniques.
To the right is an example of what each newsletter will look like. Each newsletter series has a different intent to help you in your trading.
If you have trouble viewing these newsletters in your email, you can click on the "View this email online" link to view it on our website. You can see this and all future newsletters in the "Newsletters" tab anytime.
Below is the current list of newsletters:
- Tip of the Day
- Chart of the Week
- Trade of the Week
- Lesson of the Week
- STW Insider
You don't have to do anything to sign up to receive these newsletters.
Stay tuned for tips and techniques to improve your trading!
What's inside each of these newsletters?
To give you an idea of what to look for as you receive these newsletters, I offer the following description of each of them. You may find that one specific series helps you more than the others, or you may find that each series offers enough value to read them all.
- Tip of the Day--this series is dedicated to tips and techniques that I use while I am trading. After 20 years of trading there are techniques that I use every day that are second nature and that I often forget are not obvious to beginning traders. I will share these in the Tip of the Day Newsletter.
- Chart of the Week--this series is dedicated to introducing you to technical patterns on charts that are offering high probability trading opportunities. I will use this series to offer trading opportunities and trading lessons as they relate to that specific chart.
- Trade of the Week--this series will be dedicated to closed trades along with when and why they were entered, and when and why they were exited along with the rationale behind both entry and exit. For now these trades will be my own, but in later phases when the trading diaries are integrated with our system, I will ask other traders who have an excellent trade to offer their insight as well. Learning from the experiences of others is an excellent way to improve your own skills.
- Lesson of the Week--this series will be based on different topics from entries and exits, money management, technical indicators, and other important considerations that are critical to learning to trade well.
- STW Insider--this series is dedicated to giving all our subscribers inside information into the plans, new features, and general information about StockTraderWiz.
We hope that these newsletter series are helpful to you and would love to hear your comments on each of them. If there are other topics or questions that you have, please participate in our Forum, or Questions/Answers modules.